The Iconic Cartier Juste un Clou Bracelet
May 27th, 2020
For more than 40years now, the utilitarian-inspired jewellery items of Cartier, especially the iconic Love and the Juste un Clou collections has been cherished.
However, the brilliance behind these legendary items is the brand’s notable jewellery designer – Aldo Cipullo.
The Cartier Love Bracelet is one of the most famous brand’s creations in the market. The romantic history and simplistic design make it incredibly appealing and sought-after to date.
For those who are looking to sell Cartier Love bangle, get a free competitive valuation today.
However, Cartier Juste UN Clou bracelet may appear like merely “a nail”. But it is treasured for decades due to its exclusive design.
Let’s us today delve into the glorifying history behind the one-of-a-kind Cartier Juste un Clou bracelet. Since the 1970s, the bracelet has dignified the wrists of many celebrities.
The Successful History
Aldo Cipullo was indeed an expert jewellery designer. However, he was also known to be a keen observer.
While observing everything around him avidly, he took inspiration from minute details of life. Then, Cipullo channelled his creativity and designed some of the most iconic jewellery collections in history.
- Aldo Cipullo crafted the Juste un Clou bracelet taking inspiration from the modest nail.
- The bracelet flaunts a stark, unisexual style and exhibits the designer’s acknowledged-love for nuts, screws and bolts.
Moreover, the Cartier Juste un Clou bracelet was easier to remove than the iconic Cartier Love bracelet.
The Latest Juste un Clou Collection
Cartier opened an exhibit on Fifth Avenue at the Cartier Maison to celebrate the brand’s 165th anniversary.
However, Aldo Cipullo’s work was the exhibit’s pivotal point.
- The brand introduced a whole collection of Juste un Clou bracelet, accentuating the evening’s glamour.
- The new collection consisted of bracelets and rings that shaped like exquisitely bent nails with a contemporary twist.
- Moreover, Cartier offered these graceful items of the collection in yellow, white and rose gold.
- Some pieces also flaunted pave diamonds on the nail’s “head”.
Cartier further expanded the extremely successful Juste un Clou collection in 2017.
Besides the ring and bracelet, the brand included cufflinks, earrings and also, a torque necklace.
However, the Juste un Clou bracelet also received some upgrades, including thicker and winding wrap designs.
Overall, Cartier Juste un Clou bracelet has been a more incredible success, paving its way to both women and men who prefer extraordinary items.
How to sell my Cartier jewellery online?
The Luxury Hut offers a quick and secure way to sell Cartier jewellery online in London or from anywhere in the UK.
- Fill up the online form
- Receive a free initial quote
- Send your item at our Hatton Garden office in London via a specialised and insured delivery envelope that we may arrange for you
- Get your final offer
- Accept it & get paid within minutes.
From getting a quote, sending your asset to getting paid, the entire process may take as little as two days to complete.
Moreover, whether it is a Juste un Clou bracelet or Cartier Love bangle, The Luxury Hut will buy your precious jewellery for a fair and competitive market price.
Alternatively, for those who are willing to sell Cartier jewellery in London in-person, call on 0791 747 2203 to book an appointment at our office in Hatton Garden, London.